- text messaging and face time (with our daughter in SC) it's like she is never too far away - although there are several days I wish it was a shorter drive to visit her
- life lessons learned as our son is a senior at The Ohio State University and the opportunities as we continue to help him grow.
- a wonderful new group of fifth graders - everyday we learn side by side. I'm on the floor more, I'm inquiring more, and best yet I'm slowing down more.
- our home, for 20 years, I am always thankful as I pull in the driveway and cross over the creek especially at this time of year which is another celebration
- LOVING autumn celebration of colors, cooler weather and my pumpkins!!
- my grandfather who was and continues to be a strong influence in my life. He helped me to find my passion in choosing to live in the country "You have to have water on your property." "You need to get back up on the horse." "Walk the lane and get us lunch" as we're bailing hay.
Thanks to Ruth for encouraging celebration here is the link up