Monday, July 2, 2018

It's Monday Here's What I'm Reading: Newbery Edition

One of the three areas that I am committing to for my blog is sharing more of my reading life. This is so much easier in the summer when I read almost everyday and prepare for Newbery Club 2019 when school starts in August. It's quite the challenge to read as many possible winners and record my thinking in my reader's notebook.

The pile on the left is my completed and on the right is my TBR pile. I take days off to read picture books which I will share in another Monday post. You know that feeling when you're finished with a book and you rate it 5/5 stars on Goodreads and then you read the next one and it's 5/5 stars. That's the feeling I'm having this summer. I would have difficult time choosing my favorite of the summer. It's like ice cream they all have individual tastes but put them all together and you have a perfect summer reading list. Now I would suggest going to get a favorite scoop of ice cream and enjoy a great book. Let me know your favorite book of the summer or ice cream flavor.

Complements of Google Images



2 comments:

  1. I can see lots of 5/5s in your left stack, but I'm anxious to hear about that right stack -- all new to me except the one on the top (haven't read yet).

    Favorite flavor? Jeni's Brown Butter Almond Brittle, hands down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Currently working on my favorite on the right stack...will let you know. I'm glad to know your favorite flavor that's always helpful information.

      Delete