Sunday, June 5, 2011

Final Thoughts: 48 Hour Book Challenge

This was my first 48 Hour Book Challenge and for me the best part was the bloggers breakfast that kicked off the challenge Saturday morning and yes Bill the granola and fresh fruit was wonderful!  You're right again :)  And also the community that I am lucky enough to be a part of in Central OH.  We had 12 people and all of them I have followed on twitter, but I had never met five of them before the breakfast.  You know how much fun it is to put a face to a twitter name.  I loved every minute, and I walked away from Cover to Cover conversations with 8 new book titles after looking at everyone's pile of books that they were purchasing. By the way the hot titles included Those Darn Squirrels, Emerald Atlas, The Fourth Stall, and Horton Halfpott.  I am excited to find the new titles and start reading; however I am not sure this week will allow me much reading time with graduation and helping Anna get ready for Germany.  Thanks to Mother Reader for hosting this event!

No comments:

Post a Comment