Friday, April 19, 2013

Celebrating Poetry with #wonderchat

My journey in celebrating poetry Friday has been one of the areas that I am most proud of as I reflect on this school year.  I have posted several posts about my learning.  Here are a few snapshots.

Searching and finding poetry book gems!

Technology and Poetry Friday

Is your class celebrating Poetry Friday

Most of learning curve happened because I have been following Poetry Friday and several conversations with my friend, Mary Lee at A Year of Reading.  In addition, twitter has opened up new conversations and my virtual PD is the BEST community that I participate in to help me grow professionally.


I am extremely excited to announce this Tuesday, April 23 @ 8:00 Amy at Poet Farm is going to be guest hosting our #wonderhchat.  We will be combining poetry and wonder with Wonderopolis.  Please consider joining us in this exciting chat. Thanks Amy for helping us build inspiration with poetry and wonder.
 
Poetry Friday is hosted by Irene Latham at Live Your Poem







2 comments:

  1. Yay for your enthusiasm and for all you're doing to promote poetry in the classroom! I am completely enamored of the word "wonderopolis." And oh, you can't go wrong with Amy. What a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be there Tuesday night! (...and if you don't see me, text me!!)

    ReplyDelete