- --- is a vivacious reader reading twice as many books this trimester.
- ---is a stronger mathematician and persevered with long division
- ---is a growing writer who is writing longer paragraphs with amazing vocabulary
- ---is a historian who loved our European Explorer unit
- ---is a wordsmith and collected 28 idioms in her word notebook
- ---is a friend who is willing to help all students when they struggle with learning
- ---is a hugger and everyday before she enters the room I get a good morning hug
This week I'm celebrating parents who support teachers and appreciate our hard work. I am thankful that I had a busy, tiring week, and I am anxious to read other celebrations. Oh yea, and take a nap too.