Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Friendly Reminder to my Reflection Friends (OLW)

In my first post about One Little Word I wrote that my word for this year is going to be reflection. I had as much fun reading all of the comments as I did reflecting on my month.  At the bottom of first post, I suggested that you might consider reflecting with me at the end of each month well January is getting close to being over. On a side note, I am just fine with that (it is my least favorite month of the year) I guess I will reflect later on why that is.  I had several comments so I am posting a friendly reminder to those who left a comment and of course anyone else who wants to join along on a cross post on Tuesday, January 31.  I will post my monthly reflection and you can post on your blog or just leave a coment, and we'll cross reference each others blogs-what fun.  Thanks for joining my OLW journey.

Melissa @ Technology: figuring out how the pieces fit
   
Mrs. Kmiec @ CSI Scientists

Julie @ Raising Readers and Writers

Gail (a reader of my blog)

Tracy @ Thinking Stems

Tara @ A Teaching Life

8 comments:

  1. Hooray-so excited can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any certain way we want to title our blogs for Tuesday!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy: How about:
    Reflections (OLW) January 2012?
    What do you think? Let me know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just thought of one!

    My OLW in January...pass it on (since we are cross-posting) Doesn't matter to me...just want to be the same :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that better Tracy then everyone can cross post with the title My OLW in January. Getting excited!

    ReplyDelete