Friday, June 10, 2011

Apps Connected to Blooms

You might remember that I mentioned that I love searching for graphics in my blog.  I found this amazing site that allows you to type the text and choose your favorite Snoopy characters.  I created the graphic above and it was fun-check it out.    


Summer vacation has started for me and one part that I love about summer is taking time to explore all the bookmarks that I marked during the school year when I didn't have time to explore. I was on twitter today and found this great link showing how apps connect to Bloom's verbs. I was so impressed with this chart that I plan on using this to help me when looking for new apps and actually match the apps that I already have on our class iPods. I am excited to spend time with this chart during the summer days.









No comments:

Post a Comment